Friday, April 19, 2013

We're Moving to Germany....and a few creations to check out!

Good morning everyone!

 If you follow my FB Page than you know that soon we are doing a military move to Germany.  The news of this move has definitely rocked our world in many different ways!  We have so much to do to prepare for this ....it really is overwhelming but the pieces finally seem to be falling in to place, although slowly!  LOL 

We have about 10 weeks left until we leave so I haven't been creating all too much since I found out almost a month ago.   I have been finishing up some special orders though and have a few things to share that I have not yet posted on here.   If you do enjoy updates, I suggest you like my FB Page .  I will be posting periodically photos of our journey and of course new creations as I make them. It's definitely easier to update my FB page on the fly versus posting a blog entry.

Today I'm going to post a few photos of items I've been recently.  Some you may of already seen on my FB Page and a couple are new items.

This first card I'm sharing is a wedding themed pocket card I made for a past customer.  She wanted it to be personalized with the wedding couples initials and their wedding colors.




Stampin' Up CS was used throughout the card....I created paper flowers using nestabilities, everything has a nice subtle shimmer to it and of course lots of dimensional adhesive was used.

This next photos is of a composition notebook I altered using some DSP from a collection called Antique Chic.  The bird/branch silhouette is chipboard and covered in black ink and clear embossing powder.


This card is a remake of one I made quite a while ago.  I made this one up for one of my daughters friends birthdays.  The instructions were to use blue as that is her favorite color!  LOL





Lastly for today, I have one more altered notebook to share.  This one uses the DSP from my Antique Chic collection and chipboard image that are embossed with black.

 
 


Thank you so much for checking in today!  I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible but as I stated above I'll most likely keep my FB Page more up to date!

{SMILES}



   

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Nikki,
welcome to Germany!
Many greetings from Bavaria
Andrea