Monday, March 4, 2013

Simple Patriotic Cards

Good morning everyone.....or whatever time of day it is where you are....

Today I'm sharing a set of 12 cards I made for a friend who's son has just left for Army basic training.  She wanted some simple patriotic cards appropriate to send him while he was away.  This is such an awesome idea and I was honored to make them up for her! 

I did a few unmistakeably masculine and a few with a couple of feminine touches to represent her without getting too frilly as to not embarrass him!  (we all know how our children can be)  LOL  I also kept the design clean and simple with not a lot of bulk to keep the price down.  Of course I still used plenty of dimensionals....I just kept the layers minimal. 

I hope they enjoy them!


 
The images on the cards above are from a CTMH set called Hero's Pride.



The image from the set below is from Stampers Best called Band of Brothers....




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

{SMILES}






 

2 comments:

JustMe said...

Beautiful cards!

Katherine said...

I love that digital camo-print, where did you find that in paper form (I'm guessing it's a paper?)? Great idea!