Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tri-Fold Mother's Day card


Yes...I did say Mother's Day card!  LOL....Obviously I made this a long time ago!  I sold it in my spring craft fair I was in and then never thought to post it so here it is now.

I used  a piece of 12 x 12 chocolate chip CS for the base of this card.  It was cut down to 5 1/2 wide and then scored the 4 inch marks so it folded perfect 3 times.


Retired designer paper was for the BG of each panel.  For the first panel I added some embossed paper to the bottom with some crochet ribbon.  That card stock is adhered on 3 sides with dimensional adhesive so it makes a perfect little pocket for the insert/bookmark I made, as well as a gift card or money or even a picture that you might want to add.



The next panel features a stamped image from my SU set called Elements of Style.  I watercolored that in with my watercolor crayons and adhered it with dimensional adhesive.

The last panel has a greeting and space to write your own greeting.

It folds up perfectly and I put it in a slightly larger envelope to compensate for it's bulkiness.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

{SMILES}

3 comments:

GCgirl said...

This is so beautiful...of course you sold it ;0)!!

JustMe said...

Beautiful!

The Archiving Angel said...

Gorgeous! Love this color scheme.
A gift in of itself.
Better late then never, right?